Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"i'm a mac"...

i guess i fit the whole blogging thing now. i have a mac! i'm wicked excited about it. if you think macs are too hard to use...you're wrong. and they're just...lovely. I don't know if lovely is necessarily a good adjective, but I tend to use it when i am excited about something and can't figure out any other word to use.

Fall took a long time to finally arrive, but it is now beautiful outside. I have yet to go apple picking, which would complete my autumn experience, but I'll let it slide for now. Driving through windy back roads is one of my favorite things, because I am surrounded by orange, yellow, and red leaves. I think yellow leaves might be my favorite, which I find odd. I like red when it sticks out against a neutral setting, and I love red leaves. But yellow leaves seem to pop and draw attention to them. They're awesome. There was a tree in the friendly's parking lot in holden, and all of its leaves turned yellow at the same time. It stuck out so much, and when I drove by it, I always wished I could take a picture. Unfortunately, I could not safely drive in holden traffic and take a picture of a beautiful tree, so I didn't take one. If i did, i would definitely post it. maybe next year...



"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one come to you without leaving happier"

No comments: